Rv Haulers What Is The Best Way To Keep Water Pipes From Freezing In A RV?

What is the best way to keep water pipes from freezing in a RV? - rv haulers

It is still winter, but starting in Oklahoma, with strong winds and cold wind, I fear that my water pipes can be frozen in my 34 foot rv. I have 1 / 2 inch panels of foam insulation around the empty space in all the closets and under cabinets and now (when the weather is warm enough), I'll try to put more foam under the - tub and sink. I wrapped the water in the RV and the hotfixes and all the holes. So, you can drain off the water. RV Park Director stated that mobile homes and trailers need a base, because they are mobile and most of the park no longer remain. Now I try to stay in for at least 2 years to save money for a vehicle of the biggest toys and more.
Can someone tell me more about my RV insulation against the cold? In this village there are no shops or recreational vehicle dealers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment