Capture Audio From Sound Card How Do I Prevent "doubling", "echo", Or "repeat" When Using Line In On My PC's Sound Card?

How do I prevent "doubling", "echo", or "repeat" when using line in on my PC's sound card? - capture audio from sound card

When I plug an audio source to my sound card (SoundMAX Digital Audio) over the finish line in port, the sound through my sound card and speakers in my * automatically *. This is not necessarily a bad thing, except when I try to continue to use a program to capture video and audio playback system. Conclusion: Who knows what line of game audio while my program to catch up, I am a "double", "eco" or "repeat" of this, I can not tell if I get m "Get a good decision.

That's what I tried until now: my control cables, restarting, playing with "Sounds and Audio Devices Properties, muting unmuting Line In volume, restore the updated drivers for my sound card settings and default settings in the BIOS. It is also important to * not * no matter what device I use plug-in, or what software I have to grasp, so I removed the source of the problem. Thank you for reading, Yahoo! The responses of the community!

0 comments:

Post a Comment