Pale Yellow Cervical Mucus Almost 3 Weeks Late? PLEASE ANSWER!?

Almost 3 weeks late? PLEASE ANSWER!? - pale yellow cervical mucus

3 weeks, I will Saturday night. I'm scheduled for a blood test.

I have some tests to get all negative. It took me only a little less than a week.

I know I disappointed my body during pregnancy, because I can try to continue, and I was "willing" to take my time, so I know if I'm good.


My question is, however, both ... The last time I went to the toilet last night, and if I was the first time this morning when she had dried, which is obviously the cervical mucus with pale yellow-brown clear clear to him. There was only a little. My first guess would be that the period begins, except that there is nothing in my underwear and nothing seemed to Brown as a pre-spotting bleeding ... It was too much brown. I know brown blood may be old, but before the menstrual blood for me is usually much darker. It was almost like a straw yellow-brown. No idea what it might be?


I have no sexually transmitted diseases or infections.

Thank you!

1 comments:

larrythe... said...

All I can say is that the concern for the start time can do directly. I'm glad that you took the test. If they say your not pregnant it may be all your concerns.

Post a Comment